March 21, 2009

Tax Cuts for 95 percent of all working families

Barack Obama said: “I will cut taxes … for 95 percent of all working families.”

I wonder what planet he was referring to. Families in America on the planet Earth are seeing their taxes increased, not cut.

  • New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine said families should pay even higher income taxes.
  • Philadelphia Mayor Michael A. Nutter proposed temporarily raising sales and property taxes to help fill a growing shortfall in the city’s budget for the 2010 fiscal year.
  • Illinois Governor Proposes Broad Array of Tax Increases
  • Washington voters are being frightened with budget cuts as a way to approve a tax increase.
  • Minnesota legislators proposing tax increases
  • Macomb County commissioners in Illinois are proposing property tax increases intended to balance the 2009 budget.
  • A big jump in the federal excise tax on cigarettes becomes effective on April 1st.
  • States across the country are also moving to increase their taxes on this evil weed.
  • President Obama’s energy tax plan — a version of the failed European “cap and trade” global warming fiasco — may cost families $1,800 yearly in higher utility bills, far exceeding his promised $800 a year tax cut for 95% of Americans.

Does all that sound like tax cuts?

Hello?

The reality is your taxes are going UP! And, it won’t always be called a “tax”. Where they feel uncomfortable with raising taxes, they will add or raise “fees”.

Get ready… it’s coming. If you don’t prepare now, the day will come when 95 percent of working families will be overwhelmed. What about the other 5 percent?

The 5 percent are NOT the rich folks, rather they are the folks that took their financial destinies into their own hands and made a difference. They…

  • Got out of debt
  • Bought silver and gold
  • Stopped spending beyond their means
  • Increased their income by starting a home-based business
  • Reduced their tax liability
  • Became more financially literate

Which group are you?
The 95 percent that becomes poorer?
Or the 5 percent that becomes richer?

Learn how your can be part of the 5 percent that thrives in the coming years.

Permalink • Print • Comment

Trackback uri

http://www.taxsaveronline.com/blog/index.php/607/tax-cuts-for-95-percent-of-all-working-families/trackback/

1 Comment on Tax Cuts for 95 percent of all working families »

May 24, 2009

Ron Paul Revolution @ 2:42 pm:

“Normally President Obama is very crafty with his words, so that he always has an out. When he said this on the campaign trail, it was one of the few times he was a little sloppy: “Under my plan no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains tax, not any of your taxes.” Perhaps the President doesn’t count cigarette, soda, liquor, health savings accounts and more as ‘any of your taxes’ because he is raising them on all items.” - Glenn Beck

Leave a Comment